Sunday, January 24, 2010

Playing Favourites . . .

I fell in love with these robeez the minute I saw them, thanks to B. :p The jeans are also one of my favourite items from back when Tash wore them. Now they have been handed down for Kate to wear. Sadly at just short of 5w Kate is starting to outgrow her 0-3m stuff and soon I'll have to pack up these jeans. They will probably be one of a few items of the girls clothes I won't sell.

My husband graciously held her in a standing position so I could capture this moment. :0)


Deets: SS: 1/8, f/3.5, ISO 250, 70m

6 comments:

  1. I love the photo, the shoes, and the jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice... i still love those shoes too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are super cute and love the jeans too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, I love the little boots. I remember the buzz I use to get when buying my daughters little boots like this. So cute.

    Si

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely! Great colors and composition! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails